If this were a perfect world, this is where I would post the scores of book reviews the current edition of The Art of Client Service would generate. But this is a less than perfect world, and I have no idea if there will be even a single review to share.
Still, I need to put something here, so how about a news release on the book? That could be useful. If you’re an editor, a writer, or a reviewer, or if you’re just plain interested, download the PDF.
While I’m working on getting those book reviews, I do have one item to share: my interview with Wagner dos Santos on the podcast Bigeye Live. It runs about an hour, but you can easily watch it in smaller segments if you’re pressed for time, take a look:
Now, this isn’t exactly “news” or a review, but Hubspot’s blog, Agency Post, ran an excerpt of Chapter two of the book, which you can find by clicking here.
Okay, months have passed since the publication of the book, and it’s clear reviews for a book like mine are hard to come by — I’m not Michael Lewis or Malcolm Gladwell — but there are a few blog posts on the current edition worthy of mention. Here’s a list, with links to the posts:
- Let’s start with a post by Sarunas Budrikas, of Chicago-based agency Angle180, which you can find here.
- There’s also a post from One Hero Creative, which you can find here.
- There’s a reference to the book in an Eckel and Vaughan post you can find here.
- The Art of Client Service is one of four books recommended by Stout Heart; you can find their short review here.
- And one final post from MGH, which you can find here.
I’ll come back to this periodically to update it; in the meantime, if you come across anything you’d like to share, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.