Everyone has a list; of course I have mine. And of course the list numbers ten. There are six URLs you‘d expect, four you wouldn‘t.
- www.aaaa.org The American Association of Advertising Agencies (4As) site. Lots of useful stuff for agency account people and other advertising execs.
- www.ana.net The Association of National Advertisers site, and the flip side of the 4As. If you deal with big clients, there’s good chance they’re a member.
- www.aef.com The site for Advertising Education Foundation. They have some pretty useful resources to check out, including a couple of entries from an earlier edition of The Art of Client Service.
- www.mediapost.com A good site covering the business; what I especially like are the Center for Media Research’s daily reports.
- www.adage.com Of course.
- www.adweek.com Of course too.
- www.before-after.com Author Tom Monahan’s site, a companion to The Do-it-Yourself Lobotomy. Great resources for creative thinkers and those who aspire to be.
- www.juicingtheorange.com A book site recommending another, even better book? Of course. Great fun. I wish I could be that smart.
- www.solomonstrategic.com In case you missed all the prominent links to my consulting site, here it is again. Check it out if you need consulting help, a speech, or some coaching counsel.